Disclosure Statement: Durand Financial Services Pty Ltd and its advisers are authorised representatives of Fortnum Private Wealth Ltd ABN 54 139 889 535 AFSL 357306. General Advice Warning: The information contained within this website does not consider your personal circumstances and is of a general nature only. You should not act on it without first obtaining professional financial advice specific to your circumstances.
Money and Life
(Financial Planning Association of Australia)
We all love to travel, but some of us make decisions that can cost us significantly. Take the quiz to find out what kind of traveller you are and how you can fund and prepare for future trips.
Before your trip
- When do you start planning for a trip?
- How much of your trip do you book beforehand?
- How do you pay for your trip?
- Do you take out travel insurance?
- Do you inform your bank or credit card company that you’ll be overseas?
- How do you get from one place to another?
- What kind of activities do you like to do?
After your trip
- How do you prepare for your next trip?
Whether you’re a financial superstar at travelling or maybe have a long way to go, a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER® professional can help you incorporate travelling into an overall financial plan helping you to #PlanWell2LiveWell this World Financial Planning Day.