Disclosure Statement: Durand Financial Services Pty Ltd and its advisers are authorised representatives of Fortnum Private Wealth Ltd ABN 54 139 889 535 AFSL 357306. General Advice Warning: The information contained within this website does not consider your personal circumstances and is of a general nature only. You should not act on it without first obtaining professional financial advice specific to your circumstances.
With quarterly BAS due 28 July and the Business Portal decommissioning at the end of July, now is the time to lodge your BAS in Online services for business.
When you use our online services you’ll get reminder messages as you complete your BAS, to help you get it right and avoid errors.
When completing your next BAS, remember:
- Even if you have nothing to report, you still need to lodge your BAS as ‘nil’.
- Only complete the fields that apply to you. If you have nothing to report at certain labels, enter zero.
- If you lodge electronically, there’s no need to send us the paper form.
- If you’re entitled to a GST credit or fuel tax credit, you need to claim it within four years.The four years starts on the day after the due date of the earliest activity statement in which you could have claimed it.
How you lodge your BAS determines how you receive statements. So if you lodge through Online services for business, your next statement will be available there.
We know that many businesses are being heavily affected by the challenging economic conditions created by the outbreak of COVID-19. If you’re experiencing difficulties with tax obligations, we can help. Contact us or head to our website for support information.
Remember, registered tax agents and BAS agents can help you with your tax.
- Read more about lodging your BAS online Lodgments in Online services for business
- Support in difficult times
- Emergency Support Infoline 1800 806 218
Find out about: