Disclosure Statement: Durand Financial Services Pty Ltd and its advisers are authorised representatives of Fortnum Private Wealth Ltd ABN 54 139 889 535 AFSL 357306. General Advice Warning: The information contained within this website does not consider your personal circumstances and is of a general nature only. You should not act on it without first obtaining professional financial advice specific to your circumstances.
(Australian Associated Press)
LATEST ON THE COVID-19 RESPONSE
- 2.8 million COVIDSafe app downloads so far but more are needed
- More than 800,000 JobSeeker claims have been processed
- Work under way on a code of conduct for visiting aged care facilities
- One million telehealth mental health consultations have taken place since mid-March
- Co-ordination of mental health services will be ramped up across states and private, public and community-based providers, with a plan to go to the national cabinet next week
- Federal cabinet to meet on Wednesday, national cabinet on Friday
WHAT DOES SUCCESS LOOK LIKE?
- Prime Minister Scott Morrison says it is not just about the low number of coronavirus cases
- He says success also requires getting more Australians back in work, classroom education for all students, businesses reopening and people getting back to normal lives.