Disclosure Statement: Durand Financial Services Pty Ltd and its advisers are authorised representatives of Fortnum Private Wealth Ltd ABN 54 139 889 535 AFSL 357306. General Advice Warning: The information contained within this website does not consider your personal circumstances and is of a general nature only. You should not act on it without first obtaining professional financial advice specific to your circumstances.
(Australian Associated Press)
KEY FIGURES FROM FINAL BUDGET OUTCOME FOR 2017/18
* Budget deficit of $10.1 billion
* A $19.3 billion improvement on 2017/18 Budget estimate.
* Real GDP grew by 2.9 per cent (2.75 in Budget)
* Employment grew 2.7 per cent (1.5 in Budget)
* Unemployment rate 5.4 (5.75 in Budget)
* Wage Price Index 2.1 (2.5 in Budget)
* Receipts were $13.4 billion higher than expected and payments $6.9 billion lower