Disclosure Statement: Durand Financial Services Pty Ltd and its advisers are authorised representatives of Fortnum Private Wealth Ltd ABN 54 139 889 535 AFSL 357306. General Advice Warning: The information contained within this website does not consider your personal circumstances and is of a general nature only. You should not act on it without first obtaining professional financial advice specific to your circumstances.
(Australian Associated Press)
REMAINING COVID-19 STATE BORDER RESTRICTIONS
- NSW/ACT – No entry restrictions. Recent SA travellers must complete entry declaration form.
- Victoria – No entry to anyone from “red zone” Adelaide hotspot areas identified by SA Health. Other arrivals from SA require a permit.
- Queensland – No entry to anyone from 20 local government areas in Adelaide.
- Western Australia – People from NSW and Victoria free to enter without quarantining from December 8. Travel from SA (including anyone who has recently been in SA or crossing the road border from other states) prohibited without an exemption until at least December 11. No restrictions on other jurisdictions.
- South Australia – No entry restrictions. Travel must be registered.
- Tasmania – Travellers from SA must quarantine for 14 days. From Thursday, this will only apply to travellers from “high-risk” SA areas. Others must register travel before entering.
- Northern Territory – No entry restrictions.